2014 Summer Schedule & Cocktail
Check out this summer cocktail:
- Sparkling water or champagne (our recommendation of course)
- Cranberry juice
- Ice cube trays (we used star trays to make it fun)
- To make fruit ice, start by filling the trays with fruit. We used raspberries and blueberries. Finish off the trays with regular water, and put in the freezer.
- To make the cranberry ice cubes, just pour cranberry juice into ice-cube tray and freeze.
- Once the cubes are frozen, place the cranberry cubes in first, then the fruit, and then sparkling water, you’ll get a pretty color gradient going up the glass. Feel free to use champagne like we did instead of sparkling water … just be sure not to get your drink mixed up with your kid’s!
Also, if your team is taking a Summer Break, check out one of our other towns:
- KARISSA – La Grange Bootcamp – Break Week = June 2nd through 6th, Session 7 starts June 30th
- JULIE – Shiner Bootcamp – Break Week = June 9th through 13th, Session 7 starts June 30th
- COLEEN – Schulenburg Bootcamp – Break Week = June 23rd through 26th, Session 7 starts June 30th
- ROX – Schulenburg Bootcamp – Break Week = June 30th through July 4th, Session 7 starts June 23rd
- NANCY – La Grange Bootcamp – Break Week = July 7th through 12th, Session 7 starts June 23rd
- LISA – Stephenville Bootcamp – Break Week = July 11th through July 21st, Session 7 starts June 23rd