Is Cardio Enough?
Cardiovascular workouts burn calories but if you are still struggling with your weight loss or body sculpting goals, weightlifting can reduce your overall body fat!
Dumbbells can actually make fat disappear even when you’re not hoisting them. Strength-training reps helped exercisers melt 79 percent more calories in the hour post-workout than those who hadn’t lifted, “Think of that afterburn as your metabolism working overtime while you lounge”. Click here to try this routine from Fitness Mag.
- You’ll burn more body fat, and boost metabolism.
- You’ll enjoy a leaner, more defined look.
- You’ll have stronger bones, and reduce your risk of osteoporosis.
- You’ll burn more calories.
- You’ll lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels, and increase HDL (“good”) cholesterol levels.
- You’ll become stronger, and have better endurance.
- You’ll lose belly fat, because your body will actually store less fat
- You’ll have higher self-esteem, and feel empowered.
- You’ll reduce your risk of injury.
- You’ll have stronger joints.
- You’ll have a better feeling of overall well-being.
- You’ll perform better during any workout.
- You’ll reduce back pain.
- You’ll reduce your risk of heart disease.
- You’ll lower your blood pressure.
- You’ll reduce your risk of diabetes.
- You’ll feel happier, and feel more confident.
- You’ll improve balance, and coordination.
- You’ll lose body fat.
- You’ll have more energy.
- You’ll slim down.
- You’ll improve your posture.
- You’ll lower your risk of breast cancer.
- You’ll reduce PMS symptoms.
- You’ll boost your immune system, and catch fewer -SkinnyMs