Rest Stop Workout
Although park benches and tables are meant for sitting, this routine by BEAUTYLISH is no picnic. You’ll feel the burn within the first minute! Give her a try at your local park or on your next road trip break.
- Step Up Back Leg Lift x20 (each leg)
- Step Up Side Leg Lift x20 (each leg)
- Incline or Decline Plank Knee Circles x5 (each leg)
- Incline or Decline Wide Pushups x10
- Tricep Dips + Leg Kick x20
- Goal = 3 rounds!
And speaking of taking a break on a road trip… check out what our Folkster & dear friend, Ryann Ford, has been up to. For the past 5 years, she has driven all over the country documenting America’s vanishing rest stops. Her project has turned into something larger than she could ever have imagined, and now it’s time to publish a book!
She’s launched a Kickstarter to help raise some of the funds needed to bring this book to life.
Please click the link above to check it out – the Kickstarter page will tell you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about the project & highlights more of Ryann’s amazing photos!
She would so greatly appreciate your support! Please help keep these beautiful rest stops alive! Besides… we need to keep you Folksters to keep working out on the open road!
If you’re interested in keeping up with the project, please follow along here!
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thelaststopbook
- Instagram – http://instagram.com/ryann_ford
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/laststopbook
Photo Source: Ryann Ford (Flowermound, TX)