Reserve your spot for the RunRx Camp now: https://goo.gl/forms/sQToKBhQiHRtT8Nj1 .
Please let us know if you can join us on Monday, July 31st.
We have take home packets for you and we want to make sure we will have enough. Nobody should go home empty handed (too sad). So again – pretty please let us know if you can make it.
If signing up online isn’t your thing, pick up a registration form/waiver (like the one attached) and drop your off in the Turtle Wing mail slot (or mail it in to the Turtle Wing office).
- The Turtle Wing office (723 Upton Ave, Schulenburg TX, 78956)
- Latte on the Square (La Grange)
- The La Grange Library
Or you can always print it off yourself or sign up online: https://goo.gl/forms/sQToKBhQiHRtT8Nj1 .
- $25 for adults (a $149 value) + only $10 for 12 and under.
- Learn how to rehab and prehab all those nagging injuries (oh the shin splints).
- Feel the ease of running and breathing.
- Fix your form and give your children the gift of NOT losing their free-flowing run form.
- Receive a week-long family homework packet.
- Earn an awesome prize (valued at $99 each).
- Members will have access to our RunRx Camp private Facebook group for forever drills, skills and exercise support as well as a safe place to share set backs and accomplishments.
- And so much more… but we don’t want to spoil all the fun for Monday! See you there!