Want A Flat Belly?
Do you struggle like so many others? Getting a flat belly is directly linked to your diet. I wish there was another way around it, but you absolutely have to eat a clean diet & drink enough water or that ol’ belly isn’t going anywhere. Here are a few tips to help get you there:
- Drink at least 3 liters of water every single day!
- Cut down on alcohol or cut it out completely (i know… i know… UGH)!
- Reduce sodium content!
- Limit your sugar intake!
- Eat complex carbs & avoid the “whites” (noodles, rice, bread, sugar & flour)!
- Get enough fiber! Do you get anywhere close to 25g?
- Remove foods with preservatives and ingredients you can’t pronounce!
- Include good fats like avocado, coconut oil, almonds & flax into your diet & Folk Members – please check your email today on more tips and foods that target belly fat specifically!
- Get plenty of protein!
- Workout at least 4 days per week! This includes 2 days of Folk Wellness Co. Bootcamp with heavier dumbbells & at least 30 minutes of cardio & heavy weights on the other two days. There is a reason we alternate muscle groups in our Bootcamps – these exercises along build your core without making you look bulky!
- Sit-ups will not reduce belly fat – spot reducing does NOT work! You need to reduce your overall body fat to ultimately reduce belly fat. Sit-ups will build muscle underneath the actual fat, making you appear larger.